A liquid drink which has nutritional value and is made from fresh fruits and vegetables is known as a smoothie. The smoothierecepty is made from fresh fruits and vegetables in addition with water, yogurt or even milk. The various flavours of the smoothies are as follows:
- Kiwi suspension: this smoothiehas ingredients like kiwi, banana and orange.Kiwi is rich in the content of vitamin C. it portrays a positive effect on the levels of cholesterol.
- Malin fresh: the ingredients that are included in this smoothie are apples, raspberries, lime and apple- cherry juice. Raspberries have a high content of phosphorus, vitamin C and calcium. It also helps in the promotion of red blood cells.
- The strawberry cocktail: the main ingredients which are added into this smoothie are raspberries, strawberries and orange juice. Strawberries area good source of minerals like calcium, magnesium and phosphorous and it is also rich in fibres and Vitamin C.
- The mango mojo: it contains the following which include lime, avocado, mango and water or fruit juice. Avocado is considered to provide out body with fats that are healthy. It shows a positive effect on the metabolism of our body.
What are some of the benefits of consuming healthy smoothies?
- Helps in the burning of fats: smoothies can be a great way by which you can actually loose some amount of fats from your body. If you have an intention of loosing weight consider the right type of smoothie for yourself. Like the one that contains berries which is beneficial in weight loss.
- Helps in reducing your constant food cravings: when you drink a smoothie that has a high protein content to start your day, it will ensure to keep away your cravings for food and keep your appetite levels in check until you go for your meal.
- They are rich in antioxidants: including the right fruits and vegetables that are rich in antioxidants like grapes, dark green fresh vegetables and blueberries will help keep up your metabolism in your body.
- Foods are digested better in the form of liquids: well many people out there prefer consuming liquid rather than solid foods and in order to have a balanced diet of food drinking smoothies is considered to be a great way. Also it is an easy way for your body to break down the nutrients and help you digest them.